Monday, October 26, 2009

"Pay her, Sir"



I had this regular, his name was Harry. Our "working" relationship was not short, we actually had meetings at least once a week for years. And I always knew he was coming cause I would hear the sound of his van. It was a white, extended cab vehicle, that made a lot of noise, especially when turning a corner. I think it was a diesel, which may have been the cause of it's noisiness.

We always did the same thing. he would pick me up, we would go park, do the date, and then be on our way. He was nice, he paid me well, and I guess you could say I trusted him. I never asked him to pay me first because he always did pay me, and I knew he had the money, so I wasn't worried about it. His van was a great too, cause it was so big, we could just get in the back, and didn't have to worry about getting a room or anything. Getting a room was good for comfort's sake, but then it meant that I would get less money sometimes, cause the room was twenty bucks. Yes, "they" do rent rooms by the hour, and the going rate is twenty bucks. It was a few years ago anyways, may be more now.

Harry picked me up one night, and we went up Hastings to some residential street by the PNE. Now, I don't condone doing car dates in residential areas, since there are children living there, etc, but whatever, it was fine, it was late at night and it was dark as well.

We did our date in the back of the van, like always, BUT afterwards, I was standing up getting myself put back together, and I guess that it was right when a cop was driving by, and he spotted us.

So, of course he pulls over, puts his lights on, and comes to the driver's side of the van where Harry has re-seated himself. I wasn't really worried, the only thing I was concerned about was that I hadn't gotten my money yet. And I know how things go, I have been busted before, the cops can't really do anything to me, but they always make me and him part ways, and it has happened in the past that I have completed the deal, and not gotten my money. Which means I would have just serviced an individual for free. Almost never would the date say "oh don't worry, I will get it to you next time", ha. As if.

This cop was really nice though, he got me to get out, asked us the standard questions. He knew what we were doing, and I never usually felt the need to lie to cops when they would ask questions, I mean they aren't stupid, it wasn't like I was this guy's daughter or niece or something. The policeman even offered to call me a cab, of which I would have no part of since that would eat up my dope fund, and though it was miserable out that night, all windy and rainy, I opted for the bus. Now that I think of it though, he may have even given me a ride to the bus stop, since it was so gross out.

As he is telling us to go our separate ways, I was stressing cause I hadn't gotten paid, and so I was sort of hanging around as the cop was giving Harry a lecture about having sex in public places, and he asked me why I was still standing there. I told him, "Well, I haven't been paid", and he says back to me, "Did you...complete the transaction?", and I said "yes".

He turns to Harry and says, "well, you better pay her, sir".

It was awesome. I knew Harry and thought he was generally a good guy as far as predators go, but I could see that he was tripping out cause he knew that he hadn't paid me and he knew that I was waiting for him to pay me, regardless of the police presence. He was worried that he may incriminate himself if he gave me money in front of the cop, and he was more than ready to drive away without giving me what he owed me.

But the lawman didn't want to see me walk away with nothing, despite the means at which I chose to earn my money, and he didn't have to do say that to Harry either. I had a similar experience and was made to walk away unpaid. Unpaid after a much more humiliating exchange of services with a different date, where we again, had been busted right after the act.

I just want to say two things:

1.Even if you know a date, get the money first, obviously, everyone knows this, no matter what business you are in, but for some stupid reason I felt like I was showing my regulars disrespect if I asked for the money upfront, since we knew each other it would make it that much more enjoyable for them if the money exchange was dealt with after the "date", making it less cheap for them maybe. More of my twisted business sense.

2. Some cops are alright.



5 comments:

  1. The cop that let me go after busting me smoking pot on the steps of the art gallery when I was 14 and on vacation in Van with my Dad was alright too. He could have ruined my whole trip but instead just sent me on my way and told me to be waaay more low key in the future.

    Ever meet any really bad cops? Or heard stories? I always wondered how often they take advantage of girls that don't want to go to jail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I have done dates with cops. And one of them was really creepy. So much so that when he came back for a repeat visit, I had to decline. He made me feel like he could assault me and no one would believe me, and they wouldn't probably. But on the street I found male cops to be way more sympathetic than female cops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS THE MOST BESTEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, female cops are the same gender as you are, that is why i noticed that too on people, females-more sympathetic towards men, men vice-versa

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that was not stupid reason, that was you being nice, and naive

    ReplyDelete