Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Halloween Story



As a prostitute, I never wanted to work on Halloween. It was not safe, people do stupid sh*t and cause all sorts of trouble, which is why I wanted to tell this disgusting story, a horror story.

There was this van that used to drive around and hand out condoms, and needles, etc., for all the working girls and addicts (it was the DEYAS van I think, which stands for Downtown Eastside something or other). This van also handed out what was called a "bad date sheet". I think the name says it all, but it isn't obvious, a bad date was an encounter a working girl had and for some reason she considered it a "bad" date. "Bad" could be anything from a guy that said he would pay X amount of money but when it came time to pay he had little or no cash, maybe the date was threatening, or had a knife, nasty, mean, dirty, wouldn't use a condom or just plain creepy. Anything like that, and worse.

These bad date sheets were usually compiled of a week's (give or take some days) worth of bad dates reported by the girls to some source it that typed it and photocopied it. I myself never reported a bad date, but I had my fair share, but nothing like this one.

I remember reading this one B.D.S that had been dated the last week of October and the first week of November. It had the usual list of stupid men doing stupid things to working girls, but also had a report of a particular girl that had had a truly horrific experience.

Basically to keep it just to the details, this girl had been "picked up" by these two young guys. Now, they didn't really "pick her up" like in car, what I mean is that a deal was made, price was decided and so the three of them set off to find a place to do the date. What it was the date was for, whether it was sex, oral sex, or whatever, I have no idea. All I know is that they ended up down by some railroad tracks, which could have been any number of spots, since there was all sorts of railway tracks within walking distance of the stroll.

Once there, these guys beat the shit out of her, they repeatedly raped her vaginally and anally, and forced her to do all sorts of degrading sexual things. Once they were done sexually assaulting her, they both urinated on her, then tied her up, put her on the train tracks and covered her with a tarp and left her there. I guess some railway employee or passer by came to her rescue. They noticed her, or maybe she was yelling for help, I do know she didn't die down there.

I can only say to the world that you cannot know what kind of person could commit such a crime. And yes, it was a seriously demented and sick and cruel crime. It was a prostitute that was attacked and she may have gone with them willingly, but what transpired was definitely not what was agreed upon during initial "negotiations". It seriously makes me want to throw up.

These were two regular young guys, two guys that most likely slept well that night and every night after. They just went back to their lives, with no one around them having any idea what atrocities they had committed. This is my point, YOU CAN"T KNOW. These guys could have been ANYONE. They may live next door, or maybe they bagged your groceries at the IGA. Who knows, but they're out there.

3 comments:

  1. Fuck! Fucking monsters.

    I can't even begin to describe how disturb I feel after reading this.

    And it's true. People out walking around right now, probably in the neighbourhood I'm raising my daughter, are that sick and completely out of touch with the human condition that they can actually treat another person that atrociously.

    Brutal.

    I wish there was a real life A-team that weeded these mf'ers out. one by one. All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re-read my post, and had to add that they had also raped her anally as well. It is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes there are people like that, I hope they are not anymore..

    ReplyDelete