Saturday, March 20, 2010

Freddy and Cinnamon




It was a Sunday. Early afternoon..late morning - ish. I may have mentioned in previous posts that Sunday can be a bad day. Don't get me wrong, there are always guys out looking for "girls" but it can be a bad day. Bad day for dope buying too. Bad day to be dope sick, like I was, that Sunday. (As an aside, I will say that EVERY DAY is a bad day to be dope sick.)

I was walking around but basically staying close to the funeral home that was on Dunlevy at Cordova. I had this one girl that has jacked me up more than once bugging me and on top of being sick as a mother f*cker none of my regulars where out looking. So when this black guy (I am only using the term "black" as a descriptive term..I am sure other aspects of my blog are much more offensive than this) pulled up in his teal green family wagon and motioned to me, I was at the window in seconds. He had a proposition for me (don't they all?). Normally, the best kind of date when one is dope sick or is in need, is one close to the red zone and quick. Then the time to get "better" is sooner, obviously. This was not one of those dates - unfortunately he wanted me to go to his house with him and videotape me getting myself off.

SIGH. Masturbating was the last thing I felt like doing. I had been paid to do that before and it isn't an odd request. I remember one time getting picked up by these two young guys whose girlfriend's were in Greece or something and they paid me to do this for them because their girlfriends would not. I wasn't sick that night and it was easy money. THEY don't know if you get off or not - as long as they THINK you do then no harm done. They were hot too, by the way.

But anyways, this Sunday I WAS sick and the last thing I wanted to do was go far from the dope zone but I was desperate. Some one could ask me in a concerned tone "you went to their house? Weren't you worried that they could harm you? Since it is in their environment, etc?" Well, the answer is no. Danger is a part of the game. I wouldn't always go to some guy's houses but it happened.

As I was so unbelievably sick I agreed. I am not going to disclose the amount of money discussed but it wasn't much. His lucky day I guess. So, I get in his car and he introduces himself as we drive to his house. His name was Freddy, he wore a golf type hat and had a small white (yes, in the picture the dog is black - newsflash - that picture isn't him - it is just a pic of a dog and a black guy), rat like dog on his lap. The dog was Cinnamon.

I think that one of the worst types of dates a drug addicted prostitute can get is one that doesn't give a shit about her physical state. That may sound ridiculous because a regular person would think that none of these guys care about a girl's well being. There are those that do though. They at least give you a bit of money to get well first but there are the ones that enjoy the fact that you are sweating and uncomfortable and squirming and desperate and all that. I had told Freddy that I was sick but I didn't know him prior to this date and even though it was obvious that I was a dope addict I didn't want to scare him off with the magnitude of my illness at that moment. Like as if I would be going to do what I was about to do if I WASN'T an addict. But he knew and chose to ignore it maybe. It wouldn't be as fun to watch a film of some girl masturbating if you knew she was there under duress (of sorts).

I am not going to go into graphic detail about what happened while I was at his house but I will mention one thing. When I was dope sick (and it is something I have heard from men and women addicts alike) I could have an orgasm very easily. And it wasn't pleasant like you would think. Your body, when sick, is in a raw state and everything hurts. Orgasms too. So here I am at his house knowing I am going to get off in about 12 seconds and that he wasn't going to be satisfied with that. Not only did he make me continue by telling me he would give me more money but he told me I had to wait for HIM before I made myself finish. By the end of it I was shaking, had had about 10 orgasms and was a million times sicker than I had been when I got there. It was like each time sucked more life out of me. He also was asking me all sorts of sick questions on cam and he was about 30 years older than me. Makes me shiver when I think about it. I didn't have to touch him though - which is always a bonus.

He brought me back downtown after and I never saw him again. This was before the days of web cameras and all that but I can't completely ignore the idea that that tape is still out there somewhere.

I really don't care though, if I must be honest. And yes, Cinnamon watched the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. you really were in the sex trade! they do taht to girls, drug them..awful

    ReplyDelete