Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I guess you could say I worked for SHAW



One of the reasons I made reference to Mr. Z in my previous post is because besides Mr.Y, Mr. Z is someone that I had known in real life as well. Again from the coffee shop.

The thing about Mr. Z is that he was actually my boss from the coffee shop's best friend's boyfriend. Does that makes sense? There is no other way to put it. This guy was a scumbag, they all are, but I never really hated having dates with him. Some dates are better than others, just like anything in life. Lots of times he would be driving by and just give me $20 now and then. I never actually KNEW him at the coffee shop, I SAW him there but we never spoke. I really didn't like my boss, and so obviously I didn't make it a habit of chatting up her best friend,
or her best friend's beau.

I remember the day he picked me up the first time. See it is funny because I would see him cruising the stroll for a girl - I will call her "K"(he was usually always looking for her). And as an aside I will mention that he was actually going to leave his 5 year relationship for K. Ha. See these guys get confused and forget that the ONLY reason we spend time with them is for money,it is not because we want to hang out with them. Idiots. Don't get me wrong, some dates were nice, but it never takes long for them to want to take you out for food and other B.S. but pay you the same money they would for the usual duties performed. Oh yeah, while I am thinking of it, I remember at one point K was pregnant while we both were working the street. She went and had her baby at Royal Columbian Hospital, and within hours of giving birth she called a dope dealer friend of mine (whom I happened to be with when the call came through). We drove there and sold her some down/up. After all, there nothing better than a good old fashion speed ball to celebrate the birth of your child. We picked her up at emergency and drove her around while she fixed in the backseat. Then we took her right back. She cleaned up after that though, then relapsed and the baby's father got custody. I actually ran into her in Surrey, and she told me. The had been an addict too. He used to wait for her while she would go do dates, sometimes he would even keep watch for 5-O for her. He lived off of his girlfriend getting screwed by other guys. But he got clean, and is married.

Back to the story. I would see My.Z cruising and he would see me on the street working. It was humiliating for both of us. Humiliating for me because I knew he recognized ME from real life, and it was humiliating for HIM because I could see that he paid for sex. And I knew he had that girlfriend. Which doesn't really matter, they usually do.

One day he got the balls enough to pick me up. We exchanges services for money. And that was it. Many times over.Through out the time I knew him we would have conversations, you know before and after the date. And he actually told me that he worked for a cable company (SHAW) and drove a company vehicle, which had the company logo on the side. I guess during work he would cruise for K in this van. He told me one time that he was doing a date with this girl, in the van, and he forgot to remove the stencil from the side, and someone reported him. He almost got fired. It happens all the time. "They" always come around in work vehicles. He wasn't even the only guy I did dates with that worked for SHAW. Mr.Z also told me that he pissed in K's mouth. I mean, he paid her, and she let him urinate in her mouth. I have never let anyone urinate in my mouth. But maybe I would have if the price was right. Nah, I am just kidding. I was messed up, but I would like to think I wasn't that messed up. But if someone wanted to pay me to do that to them....seems like easy money to me. Or should I say it was easy money?

Second to last I will note that he also told me he had seen my old boss' husband cruising and that some working girls had said was looking for a hand job for ten bucks. This is just what Mr.Z told me, I never actually saw him cruising. He cruised a different area, closer to Commercial and Hastings.

Lastly, I also wanted to mention something, in regards to doing dates with people I knew in real life. One date that I saw regularly, is someone I knew from high school. He actually used to date one of my best friends. Who would have known? I didn't care who the f#@& he was. I saw him only as a way to make money.

If you have paid me for sex, beware. No one's anonymity is guaranteed.





7 comments:

  1. First of all, great photo! And I doubt you could write anything about your life that wouldn't be interesting, so always just write what you feel like writing. Lastly, fucking rights, if douchebags are out there taking advantage of people they should definitely not expect anonymity. You know what would be great...sending the girls out with mini cameras to document them all and posting all the images to a website that anyone can see, anytime...let's do it...once we're rich of course from all the books we're going to write and sell, we'll use some of the funds to buy many, mini cameras. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, and your title is also awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo everything Legs said (minus the profanity).

    For the longest time I've been an advocate of naming the Johns. But there are vested interests that won't let that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the title made me laugh as I wrote it. Love YOUS GUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title is brilliant, actually. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is amazing how drugs made your survival much easier, when in your type of situation one must agree they ARE helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. and me agrees with the other comments too

    ReplyDelete