Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Prostitution Tails (Intro)



As an ex-prostititute (or "sex trade worker"), I find myself with the desire to purge my soul of various tales of triumph and woe, that I survived whilst working as a lady of the night. This will not be in any chronological order, as some memories are more vivid than others and some are not as close to the surface. I usually remember the buried memories when I wake up at three in the morning, with a clear picture in my head some obscure event that happened many years ago. But I assure you, this is all true. I dont know why I have decided to share this now, I am now living a regular life, contributing positively to society, abiding by rules and laws - this will be a sort of descent and ascent of my experiences with drug abuse and selling my body.

Here we go.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, this looks great, you are on your way!!! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I am pretty excited about getting it all out finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have the makings of a fantastic blog here.

    Doing it is very courageous, and very generous. I'm sure it will help many different people in many different ways and for different reasons, but help people you will. You deserve many kudos for that!

    Good luck on your blogging journey! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for this blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete