Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am pretty sure I didn't ever do a date with a minor, but kids grow up so much faster these days...


Since I have been in the sex trade and I know the sort of people (EVERYONE) that uses that sort of a service, little surprises me. But on the outside, to you, you may be surprised at some of the "patrons" of my service. What I am getting at is old men. I mean really old. Well, not like 100yr old old, but 70 ish give or take a few years. The ones that I can remember were always so cute. Maybe that isn't cute to you, but compared to what I dealt with on a daily basis, they were very sweet. There was a few very old Chinese men that I would do dates with and they honestly could not speak a lick of English, but we still worked it out. Sometimes they would have alot of money, and then sometimes not very much. They were never weird, or agressive and usually hygienically "sound"..they were just nice. We would just hang out, and try to talk despite our language barrier. One man that I used to see had a little bit of English, and when I did see him he would rent a room for us by the hour. I saw him on the street one time and he said hi to me even though his wife was with him. I said "how does your wife think you know me?" and he said he told her that I help him with English lessons. Awesome.

These old men would generally always say or give a nod on the street, and would always hand me a twonie of finsky or something. Like a grand parent shooting their grand kid a quarter. See? I told you they were "cute". Well, maybe it isnt cute for old men to want to get crazy with much younger women but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Maybe that's REALLY what your Grandpa is doing when he tells you he is going to the Legion....

It was almost as if they would hire me just because they knew that I wouldn't necessarily expect them to have a normal and functioning sex drive. Little known fact.....just because he doesn't have an erection that doesn't mean he doesn't want to have sex or have an orgasm. I came across that every so often: total orgasm, flaccid appendage.

Today I am going to tell you about this super old East Indian man that I had done dates with quite a few times.

I remember I had been up for like 4 days I think. I was in desperate need of sleep obviously, but the thing is, when you are a junkie you can remain more "well" if you stay awake as opposed to when you sleep. For example, I had done a wack of down, and wasn't dope sick and then didn't use again for a few hours, I could go a long time without getting super sick again. BUT if I did the same wack of down but feel asleep for much less time, then I would wake up sicker than I would if I had just stayed awake. This was my dilemma as I begin my story.

I ran into some dope acquaintance, it was the afternoon on a regular day, and he asked me if I wanted to go to his friend's apt which was right by Oppenheimer. He said there may be dope there, and that he had been sent out to look for a girl for someone. Even though I was in no shape to try to convince some guy that I could show him a good time, I said "hells yeah" (well, I dont ever actually say hells yeah). We went to this guy Wayne's place and I sat down and pretty much fell asleep right away. I was woken up about a half and hour later with this super old East Indian man looking at me, really close to my face. I mean, this guy had a turban on, the traditional dress, heavy accent, etc. He was trying to wake me up. He was saying "you want to do toke? smoke? you need down?". Why thank you for asking sir, that would be a resounding YES to all of those questions.

So anyways, this man (his name escapes me, I will call him Willy) paid Wayne so we could use his room for a few hours. The only people that were in the room besides us were the odd runner we would have go score dope for us. Seriously, it was one of the best dates EVER. This guy had tons of cash, was in no hurry, let me do dope, it was awesome. And he was super nice, we just talked and stuff. Of course, we WERE naked, but it wasn't overly offensive. An old man is still just a man, and when you are paid, they all look the same really. I never remember the body, it is always the person.

This guy was old as I said, he was ancient pretty much and he was smoking crack with me, matching me hit for hit. Crazy right? No, not at all, as I said earlier, these old guys are like little kids stealing their parents car. They have no real concept of danger, etc. Maybe because these guys are so old, they figure what better time than now than to experiment with drugs. So yes, we got high. I rememeber at one point trying to get a wack of down ready and I kept nodding off and spilling the dope all over the place. That was some good heroin.

Eventually we had to leave Wayne's room, so we moved our location to the Astoria on Hastings. Seedy, seedy place, but cheap. I hated those hotels. They still scare me. I mean, all that is separating you from the crazy dope addicts fighting and stabbing each other in the hallway is the door to your room. Makes me shiver. I felt safer in a friggen alley at 3am than I did in any room in one of those hotels. Not sure why though, since no one would come running if they heard you scream in either place.

We had our room, and he kept pulling out money. He had about 50 ten dollar bills in the breast pocket of his shirt. We slept eventually, after we pushed the bed in front of the door. I got to see him without his turban on. I have never seen anyone with a turban on, and then that same person with the turban off. He had really long, silvery hair, it made him look very fragile. It was sort of creepy looking, but only in the sense like if you see someone that always has a moustache and then they shave it. They would just look different.

In the morning he flipped me ten bucks and we were saying our goodbyes but before I went he asked me if I would chaperone him to the washroom. I took him there and as I was helping him get back to our room (helping him, like as if I was helping him cross the street) this girl I knew came out of one of the rooms adjacent from ours and saw us and started laughing. I imagine it was a strange picture maybe, but she had no idea. He was like the best date ever, and she was mocking him like she had much better things going on. A girl can never know who has the money.

Willy wanted to get on the bus back to South Vancouver, and I wanted to get back to my miserable existence, so we parted ways.

I saw him a few other times, but the first time was the best. This one time I ran into him he had brought a friend with him, and they were wasted drunk. His friend was old, but not mega old like him. And his friend spoke no English at all. I guess his friend wanted a good time, but he wasn't nice like Willy. At least Willy treated me like a real person, and this guy was a prick, so rude and mean, he was taking forever to finish and when we were doing the date he actually head butted me super hard in the forehead. I am surprised he didn't break my nose, because I heard it crack. I pushed him off me and told Willy (because yes, that is how it is, Willy was sitting right beside us watching) that he better find someone else to take care of his a**hole friend. So another girl was found for him and she was no prize but as soon as she had gotten him to "finish" he passed out and she couldnt get him out of her room for hours. Haha.

Another time I had seen him he told me that he had to be careful downtown because the very guys that he would pay to get girls for him were attacking/mugging him and going right for the right hand breast pocket of his shirt, since that is always where he pulled his money from. I guess I shouldnt be surprised, but it never ceases to amaze me at how shitty people are. But that's is how it is down there. That is why a lot of the dope addicts can't sleep, because there friends will jack them up and take all their dope and the person will have been awake for so long that they are helpless to do anything about it. I heard of people burying there stash so it wouldn't get stolen when they slept. It happens, there are really no friends down there.

The last time I had seen him he had like 20 bucks, wanted to buy crack and to take me some where to smoke it and get all sexual, etc. But I said no. Twenty bucks worth of shared crack is not payment. It was sort of sad, because it was almost as if he had no money left and he was all skinny, had this tiny busted up stump of a crack pipe...and he was reduced to resorting to blow jobs in the alleyway rather than all night trysts in a one star hotel room.

Oh I just thought of this now, and am going to mention because I dont want to forget it. There is not much a of a story behind it, but I just remembered that this one time, on sunny Sunday morning this elderly Asian man payed me to hit my vagina with a stick. Ha ha, really. He had me pull my pants down in an alley, stay standing and he would just wack me on the vagina with a friggen stick. Ahh, easy money. Things like that happen all the time. Quite often I would come across some guy that had some random request like this and I would do it happily. Ten or fifteen seconds, and done. 20 dollars richer.

ON DECEMBER 24th I WILL BE CELEBRATING 3 YEARS CLEAN.

I am alive, and I am happy.

No comments: